Daemen College invites applications for Registrar. The College Registrar bears overall responsibility for all functions relative to the Registrar and Registration offices. Paramount are: the maintenance and guardianship of student academic records, as well as historical curricular records, incorporating best practices and the highest ethical standards; knowledge and experience with student information systems and web applications, including the ability to convey ideas and work collaboratively with the College’s technology personnel, resulting in the implementation of practices which maximize efficient use of existing and new technologies; the ability to lead, supervise, support and inspire a diverse and talented staff; providing senior administration with enrollment and other pertinent institutional data to support informed and sound decision making; assisting faculty with the implementation of new academic programs and revised curricula; compliance with all federal and state reporting requirements; the ability to work collaboratively and collegially with all constituencies to provide a productive, welcoming, respectful and supportive environment in service to administration, faculty, staff, students (inclusive of off-site and online learners), and alumni.
• Master’s degree with minimum of 5 years experience at an administrative level in a higher education Registrar/Records office;
• Experience with student information systems and web applications, preferably Ellucian’s Colleague and WebAdvisor systems;
• Strong service orientation, including a demonstrated ability to deliver services in an inclusive, welcoming and efficient manner;
• Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to supervise, support, and inspire administrative and support staff;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with office staff and all College constituencies;
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of technology, including database management, Excel, web site design and maintenance; knowledge and comfort with course scheduling software;
• Demonstrated resource management ability, including budget preparation and oversight.
For full consideration submit resume, letter of interest and contact information for three professional references to http://daemen.applicantpro.com before February 21, 2014. Anticipated starting date is July 14, 2014.
Daemen College is an AA/EOE and strongly encourages applications from women, veterans, people of color, and individuals with disabilities and candidates who will contribute to and support the diversity of our campus.