Digital Skills Instructor
(Temporary, Part-Time Pool)
San Francisco Community College District
Posting Number: 0130046
Filing Deadline (All postings close at 4:00 PM): 04-04-2014
Job Type: Faculty - Part-Time
Examples of Duties:
1. Teach software classes for digital media production for print and web, illustration, animation, gaming, typography and design.
2. Conduct instruction in a lecture/lab setting, addressing the learning objectives identified in the course outline.
3. Design instructional activities and evaluations that promote student learning and achievement.
4. Create and maintain up-to-date records for all students in compliance with College policies.
5. Participate in departmental and college wide functions such as committee work, staff meetings, and assessment of student learning outcomes.
6. Perform duties associated with instructing students and assessing their progress in relation to identified student learning outcomes.
7. Teach credit class at the Ocean Campus and/or Mission Center.
8. Teach day and/or evening classes as required.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Department Chair.
To apply, please visit our website at http://jobs.ccsf.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51526