Construction Management Instructor
(Temporary, Part-Time Pool)
San Francisco Community College District
Posting Number: 0130034
Filing Deadline (All postings close at 4:00 PM): 03-07-2014
Job Type: Faculty - Part-Time Pool
Examples of Duties:
1. Teach the following day, evening and/or weekend credit courses in the Construction Management program. Please refer to the CCSF online catalog to familiarize yourself with specific course descriptions.
a. CM 100 - Fundamentals of Construction Management
b. CM 110 - Construction Graphics
c. CM 240 - Construction Cost Estimating
d. CM 244 - Construction Scheduling
2. Teach in accordance with departmental course outlines and instructional activities that promote and assess student learning, achievement, and success.
3. Create and maintain up-to-date records for all students in compliance with departmental and College record keeping requirements.
4. Assist the Department in meeting its requirements for assessing Student Learning Outcomes outlined for the class, such as comparing defined learning outcomes to actual student performance.
5. Assist the department in revising course content when needed.
6. May participate in college-wide shared governance committees.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the department chair.
To apply, please visit our website at http://jobs.ccsf.edu