Job ID 2014-53893
# Positions 8
Posted Date 2/10/2014
Division Chamberlain College of Nursing
The position will identify, present and negotiate contracts with corporations, organizations, community colleges and generate inquiries for recruiting prospective students and for marketing the Company’s nursing education programs.
This is a remote position working out of your home. The primary target area will be focused in New York; must be flexible to help in other states if needed. Travel encompasses 80% while the other 20% will be working from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presents partner contracts to prospective organizations, negotiates contracts and nurtures finalized partnerships.
- Nurtures and maintains relationships with C-Suite partner contacts at finalized partner organizations.
Secures inquiries via presentations to industry leaders that promote educational programs for potential students.
- Stays current with trends and initiatives within the healthcare and educational industries, gathers and communicates strategic information and recommends marketing changes or modifications, as appropriate.
- Produces activity reports on a weekly basis in a clear and concise format.
- Participates in healthcare organizations in order to promote a positive image of Chamberlain by attending healthcare industry and nursing career fairs, trade shows and conferences for purpose of establishing inquiry generation contacts and to present Chamberlain’s educational products.
- Coordinates and prepares product mailings to the healthcare community.
- Maintains ongoing communication and coordinates sources with the Clinical Coordination Office.
Utilizes competent administrative skills by getting tasks done on time and within budget; and completes all standard reports and ad hoc reports, when needed, on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing is required.
- At least 5-7 years of successful experience in selling and managing a sales process.
- A minimum of 2 –3 years experience selling services or education to the healthcare industry and hospital management companies.
- Strong relationships in the hospital management industry a plus.
- Highly motivated, self driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical and methodical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to inspire loyalty and trust and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a team player, willing to share and exchange.
- Must have the ability to make ethical decisions, doing what is always best for the students as well as the company.
- Must have strong time management skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.