With the Associate Director of Westside Student Life,
the Student Life Resource Manager provides opportunities
for CWU students to expand their leadership capacity.
This position is responsible for supervision of student
staff and coordination of Center programming. This
position works closely with the Associate Director of
Westside Student Life to determine programmatic goals,
learning outcomes, and evaluation measures. Progress to
program goals will be reviewed during weekly meetings.
The Student Life Resource Manager must also be capable
or working independently as they will have significant
influence in deciding how the Westside Centers’ goals
are to be achieved.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Communications, Education, Anthropology
and Sociology or equivalent experience, training, and/or education.
• Experience planning, implementing and evaluating student programs.
• Supervisory experience.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and independence.
• Strong interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills.
• Must be organized, be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks to
meet deadlines, excellent networking and planning skills.
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Email and/or
similar software applications.
• Demonstrate accurate data entry skills through attention to
• Training and/or experience demonstrating the ability to manage
budgets and/or fiscal operations, such as accounts payable and
receivable, budgeting, book keeping and/or purchasing.
Dependent upon experience
For application instructions and to apply
online, please visit: https://jobs.cwu.edu
If you have questions regarding
this position, please contact:
(206) 439-3800 x. 3818
Please contact Human Resources at AskHr@cwu.edu or
509-963-1202 if you require technical assistance
with the on-line application process.