CampusWorks, a rapidly growing information technology consulting organization, is seeking successful college and university Financial Aid, Enrollment Management information technology leaders to join our team. CampusWorks is interested in higher education practitioners with demonstrated success as ERP Subject Matter Specialists. CampusWorks’ IT management expertise includes leading the implementation of ERP administrative information systems and leadership in various subject matter functional areas. The higher education clients of CWI throughout the United States and Canada range in enrollment size and vary in the technology challenges they present. Clients’ commendations speak for the benefits of CWI’s methodology, best practices, and consistent choice of superior professionals – see them at http://www.CampusWorksInc.com.
Summary of Position – Financial Aid/Enrollment Management leader expert in leading financial aid and enrollment system implementations of ERP systems (Banner, Colleague, Jenzabar, or PeopleSoft/Oracle) within Higher Education.
• Regulatory oversight and compliance for Title IV federal financial aid.
• Proven experience in supporting a variety school based software applications (Banner, Powerfaids, Datatel, Edxpress) Financial Aid, Accounts Receivable, Student and the Admissions module in conjunction to the programmatic and technical relationship to other modules across the college wide community
• Leadership skills that include consensus building in the implementation environment
• Demonstration of superior communication skills
• Prior work as a Financial Services Director, or Enrollment Management Director
• Willingness to travel
• Minimum of seven (7) years related experience with demonstrated experience in the Higher Education environment
• Advanced degree
Advantages of working for CampusWorks:
• Excellent benefits
• Opportunity for equity positions and profit sharing incentives