- Work with other areas of the College in planning and implementing professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
- Manage the TLiTC staff; evaluate effectiveness of operation, submit annual reports and develop and implement strategic planning for operation.
- Provide leadership in the use of instructional technology throughout the college
- Conduct workshops in the use of instructional technology, student centered approaches that use technology, smart classrooms, ePortfolios using Digication, digital media such as Camtasia, Presenter, WebEx and emerging instructional technologies
- Provide technical support for distance learning instructors interested in web enhancing their courses using Moodle or the class sites in the College portal
- Collaborate and provide support for multi-media College initiatives that involve branding and graphic standards
- Master's degree in instructional design/tecnology or closely related field and six years experience in the field of instructional design and/or instructional technology
- Experience with web-based course management systems; Moodle preferred
- Knowledge of emerging instructional technologies
- Experience training faculty in the use of classroom teaching technologies and student centered approaches to teaching and learning
- Experience developing and coordinating professional development programs
- Strong effective interpersonal, communication, administrative and writing skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse student, faculty and staff population
- Experience with ePortfolios; Digication preferred
- Experience using recording technologies such as Captivate, Camtasia, Integrity etc.
Salary Range: $62,325.00-$67,325.00 Actual Salary Will Be Commensurate With Education & Experience In Accordance With MCCC/MTA Collective Bargaining Agreement. Full State Benefits.
Review Date: To Ensure Consideration, Application Materials Must Be Received By January 30, 2014.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume Addressing the Required Qualifications to: www.bhcc.mass.edu/employment. Fax transcript files to (617)-228-3328. Click on Position to Expand & Select “Apply Now” and follow instructions.