We are currently looking for individuals with a doctoral degree in Health Administration, Health Policy, Health Care management or Health Services.
The Full-Professor/Lead Faculty position is a full-time faculty position that supports the University through teaching, service and scholarship. This position carries a partial teaching load of 4-6 courses annually and is located in Denver, CO. This position is an on-ground full-time position which requires being physically located in Denver, CO. Non-teaching duties are detailed below.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provides academic leadership and support to the designated faculty.
• Functions as a resource and mentors designated faculty
• Drives student learning and success
• Supports accreditation and assessment efforts
• Leads cross-functional teams
• Develops, reviews, and revises curriculum
• Engages in scholarly activities which may include publications, research, and/or presentations
• Drives continuous improvement of curriculum and instruction
• Performs other functions consistent with teaching, service , and
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Leading Change: This competency serves as the foundation of the Leadership competency model as it aligns the behaviors and characteristic of the individuals with the organization’s mission and core values. Inherent in this competency is the individual’s ability to balance change and continuity; to continually strive to improve organizational framework; to create a work environment that encourages innovation; and to maintain focus, intensity and persistence, even under adversity.
• Leading People: This competency involves the ability to maximize human capital by fostering an environment that encompasses the organization’s culture and execute the mission, goals and core values.
• Business Acumen: This competency involves the ability to understand and administer business information cross departmentally in a manner that inspires confidence, instills trust and accomplishes the organization’s goals.
• Building Communication: This leadership competency encompasses written and verbal communications of facts and ideas as well as developing a professional network inside and outside the organization.
• Driving Results: This competency stresses accountability and continuous improvement through decision making, execution and producing results.
• Proven effective academic leadership in a higher education position required.
• Commitment to the vision and values of the University
• Creative leadership for support of faculty in this embedded role.
• Collaborative, results focused leadership style.
• Strong interpersonal and communication.
• Strong organizational skills.
• An earned terminal degree from a regionally accredited university in Health Administration, Health Policy, Health Care Management or Health Services. Proven effective academic leadership in a higher education position required.