We are currently looking for individuals with a PhD and experience in the fields of Health Care Administration, Health Care Studies, Health Informatics, and Gerontology. The Assistant Professor position is a full-time employment opportunity located in Denver, Colorado
The Assistant Professor position is a full-time faculty position that supports the University through teaching, service and scholarship. This position carries a full teaching load of 24 credits/year and is located in Denver, Colorado. This position is an on-ground full-time position which requires being physically located in Denver, Colorado. Non-teaching duties are detailed below.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide programmatic support to faculty, staff and students
• Participates in peer review and mentoring
• Participates in meetings (on site and virtual) as directed
• Maintains regular work hours coordinated with supervisor
• Maintains scheduled office hours for student support
• Engages in scholarly activities which may include publications, research, and/or presentations
• Participates in curriculum development, enhancement, and outcomes assessment activities
• Contributes to Program Review and accreditation activities
• Collaborates with other University departments to ensure a positive overall experience for all University students.
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Commitment to the vision and values of the University
• Creative leadership for curriculum and program development
• Collaborative, results focused leadership style
• Successful record in the health care administration field
• Strong interpersonal and communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Adaptability, able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Career experience in health care administration
• Course and curriculum development experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
• Experience with teaching adult learners preferred
• Online teaching experience at the graduate level
• Must possess a PhD from a regionally accredited university