St. Bonaventure University
About St. Bonaventure University
Small Community, Big Impact
Sense of community
- Franciscan tradition and values underlie everything we do and promote at St. Bonaventure University
- Alumni engagement and participation well exceeds the national average, once a Bonnie, always a Bonnie.
- Center for Community Engagement connects our classrooms with the community to promote a sense of service to others
- St. Bonaventure’s campus is nestled within over 500 acres of landscape. It is a close drive to Ellicottville, NY where a weekend festival seems to take place almost every weekend! Ellicottville is the home of popular skiing destination, Holiday Valley.
- Beauty and heritage of the campus are highlighted by the extraordinary SBU campus facilities
- New state-of-the-art science center features greater space for classroom, laboratory and computer science studies
- A world-class museum on-campus, the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts
- New School of Business Building in Fall 2013 will display high-tech classrooms and financial services lab
Path to success
- Nationally accredited programs in Business and Education
- We prepare our students with a strong core liberal arts curriculum that will guide them along an intellectual journey. Our goal is to help them explore a larger context for their personal, professional, and civic lives.
- Our alumni are at the top of their games.
- We make a unique commitment to our students -- through our Career and Professional Readiness Center -- to help them establish pathways to internships, graduate school and careers
- Our President, Sr. Margaret Carney was named as one of the 125 most influential people in Western New York
- Read what faculty members have to say about their Bonaventure experience
1 job with St. Bonaventure University
St. Bonaventure University invites nominations of, referrals to, and candidacies from outstanding leaders to serve as its 21st President