San Joaquin Delta Community College District
About San Joaquin Delta Community College District
The mission of San Joaquin Delta Community College District is to provide excellent post-secondary education that serves the needs of students, and the District community through continuing, transfer, career and technical education, and economic development. To achieve this objective, the faculty and staff are committed to providing comprehensive instructional programs, student services and public services that are high quality.
In fulfilling its mission, the District acts upon the following principles:
* Commitment to excellence requires effective collaboration, respect for cultural diversity, appreciation of historical perspective, open communication, high academic standards, a vital connection to the arts and cultures of the community, and competitive athletics.
* Student success and equity are founded on a well-coordinated and institutionally-integrated developmental education program.
* Educational resources are available to all students regardless of age, disability, gender, or ethnicity.
* Institutional renewal must include continuous improvement through new and revised curricula; the use of student learning outcomes to enhance student performance; new and effective technologies; and ongoing faculty and staff professional development.
* All aspects of the College District encourage good citizenship, responsible leadership, ethical behavior, and the appreciation of lifelong learning.
The faculty, staff, and students of San Joaquin Delta College envision a community of learners who pursue and achieve ever higher educational goals, commit themselves passionately to life-long learning, and fully appreciate the diverse and dynamic world around them.
8 jobs with San Joaquin Delta Community College District
Fiscal Assistant- 2 vacancies Opening Date/Time: Closing Date/Time: Salary: $3,249.00 - $3,994.00 monthly Job Type: Location: ...
Human Resources Analyst/Confidential Opening Date/Time: Wed. 10/19/16 12:00 AM Pacific Time Closing Date/Time: 1/27/2017 Salary: ...
Executive Administrative Assistant to the VP of Human Resources Opening Date/Time: Closing Date/Time: Salary: $5,734.00 - $7,04...
Enrollment Manager San Joaquin Delta Community College District Salary: $74,853.00 - $89,378.00 Annually Location: Stockton, CA...
Division Dean, Applied Science, Business & Technology San Joaquin Delta Community College District Department Applied Science, Bu...
Vice President of Human Resources & Risk Management San Joaquin Delta Community College District Salary $127,861.00 - $152,673.00 ...
Adjunct Associate Professor of GeographySan Joaquin Delta Community College DistrictOpen Date/Time: Closing Date/Time: Salary: Job Type: ...
San Joaquin Delta Community College DistrictJob Title:Assistant Superintendent/Vice President of Student ServicesOpening Date/Time: Thu