About Linfield College
Linfield College, a private, comprehensive, undergraduate institution located in the Pacific Northwest, connects the traditional liberal arts with a practically-based education through collaborative, service and experiential learning opportunities. Linfield is nationally recognized for its strong teaching faculty, outstanding academic programs and distinctive international emphasis. Linfield educates students to become global citizens, with more than half of all graduates participating in study abroad courses.
Linfield offers 47 majors through three programs:
- A residential campus in McMinnville, featuring a traditional liberal arts curriculum, including pre-professional programs;
- A Portland Campus which is home to the Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing and a health sciences major;
- The Adult Degree Program, a pioneer in adult education with courses online and at eight sites in Oregon.
Linfield College advances a vision of learning, life and community that:
- Promotes intellectual challenge and creativity,
- Values both theoretical and practical knowledge,
- Engages thoughtful dialogue in a climate of mutual respect,
- Honors the rich texture of diverse cultures and varied ways of understanding,
- Piques curiosity for a lifetime of inquiry,
- And inspires the courage to live by moral and spiritual principle and to defend freedom of conscience.
1 job with Linfield College
The Department of Political Science at Linfield College invites applications for a one-year Visiting Assistant Professor faculty position beginni...