About Lee College
The College and the Community
Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and technical education, corporate and continuing education, and academic development.
Lee College is a vibrant, continuously evolving, mid-sized institution serving an industrial community. The college is located in Baytown, Texas, approximately 30 miles east of Houston. The third largest city in the Houston metropolitan area, Baytown has a diverse population of more than 60,000. It is a prosperous community that offers a competitive cost of living, a variety of employment opportunities, and a strong tax base provided by corporations such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips, and Bayer.
Lee College at a Glance
- Fifth in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded in science and technologies
- Fourth in the U.S. For associate degrees awarded to Hispanic students
- Achieving the Dream Leader college
- Ranked among top 10 percent of community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute for two consecutive years
- More than 130 degrees and certificates offered
- 30 student organizations in 2012-20123
- Nationally recognized honors program
- First community college in the nation to receive Kresge Foundation Grant
- 2012-2013 NJCAA Region XIV men’s basketball champs
- Clinton Climate Initiative college
- The ExxonMobil Process Technology Program
10 jobs with Lee College
Provide curricular and fiscal leadership and oversight for the Academic Studies Division consisting of eight (8) departments, including development...
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Direct the H.S.I. STEM Grant. Work with college administrators to develop long-term H...
The Vice President of Workforce & Corporate Partnerships will help enhance Lee College Workforce programs through region wide promotion of STEM...
The Vice President of Instruction (VPI) reports to the President and provides leadership in all aspects of instruction and program development and ...
As a Hispanic Serving Institution (H.S.I.), Lee College was awarded a grant from the U.S. Department of Education to develop and implement strategi...
The Director of Workforce Training manages and coordinates the development, promotion, and growth of all corporate, workforce, customized training,...
Responsible for the creation and production of college communications in all formats, including digital and electronic, as assigned, working with w...
The Coordinator will create interest for the Center's services and work with the leadership team and program managers to market the Center's missio...
The Transition Specialist will advise and assist paroled Huntsville Center/Lee College (HCLC) students in transition related needs including post-s...
This position will report directly to the First in the World Program Director and work collaboratively with administrative and faculty leadership t...